Applicants for admission to all programs must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a high school graduate or have a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Be physically able to perform necessary duties of the profession chosen.
- Display a genuine desire to become employed after graduation.
- Applicant must demonstrate characteristics of a dedicated student.
- Must score a 3.0 on written essay
- Complete financial aid or payment plan
How to Apply:
Individuals with questions regarding career training or those who wish to complete an application for admission should contact or visit the main campus location. An admissions representative will be happy to assist you.
Documents needed for admissions are:
- Valid drivers license or other government-issued picture ID
- Social Security card
- High school diploma or GED
- $25.00 application fee
- Admissions Essay
Visit us at our Hattiesburg or Jackson Campus.